Motorhome For Sale

Any caravans, campervans or motorhomes can be placed here with photos.
Dot

Motorhome For Sale

Post by Dot »

Lizncols bus.jpg
1980 Volvo Automatic, Diesel, 38ft, mechanically A1, good tyres. Professional fit out 2008, currently 2 berth but easily changed to 4. Large kit/dining, full sized sink & gas stove. 3/4 3 way fridge freezer plus 3 way caravan fridge. Microwave, lge pantry, ample storage. TV/DVD, 2 leather recliners in dining area, double island bed, separate toilet & large shower. 16 ft awning, gas HW service, UHF radio, rev camera, GPS, 4kg washing machine, 3 x 125w solar panels, 2 new bus batteries & 3 near new house batteries. Fresh water 2 tanks 1 x 500 l & 1x 220l drinking water and 300l grey. More info please email lizncol123@gmail.com ph 0437763016. $55,000. ono
Put this on as a favour to a friend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Re: Motorhome For Sale

Post by supersparky »

You're a good girl Dot, but where is the photo? You should know by now,if there is no photo, it didn't happen.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

There is a pic but I don't think it would come up well, I will try tomorrow. too cold in the office.x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

There yu go, I did it :)
generdawg

Post by generdawg »

supersparky wrote:...if there is no photo, it didn't happen.
Hey Dave, You still looking? How does $69 000 sound?
There is an unregistered 2008 Isuzu Winnebago (?) with island bed and slide outs in the local Central Coast Express Advocate today 22/07/2015.
The rig looks good in the photo with the ad. I looked, but could not find the ad or a photo of it on the news homepage. If interested, maybe you could request a photo via email. Phone number is (02) 4032 6406.

dawg (this rig would require a license upgrade for me)
Experience is a wonderful thing. It helps you recognise a mistake when repeated.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Brad, That ad is what started all my searching. It is one of those ads that no-one ever calls back. It has been in the GC Bulletin and the Courier Mail and the Herald-Sun. And probably others. Always a different phone number and sometimes even a photo. The price is always $69K. If it was real I sure would be interested.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Dot

Post by Dot »

In other words a scam.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Dot wrote:In other words a scam.
I suppose so Dot. I should apologise for hijacking your thread. At least we know your ad is for a real vehicle.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Dot

Post by Dot »

I am not that precious David no worries at all.
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

It was in the local paper last week too, it actually looked odd, low to the ground & a long overhang behind the back wheels, I showed it to Bruce read a good buy.
Shirley & Bruce.