Hi justgarbage!!

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Hi justgarbage!!

Post by T1 Terry »

delete
Last edited by T1 Terry on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add quoted posts
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

good advice!
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

No idea what happened there, I put a post up about a possible code deciphering method by using the same method they used to come up with HAL for the computer name in "2001 A Space Odyssey" a step before IBM, but it still didn't shed much light on a solution.
I then tried to put the quotes in and it all went pear-shaped

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Ah yes, it was the cryptologist ultra secret code integrity measures. Bruce enjoys fishing, just not the bytes!
Dot

Post by Dot »

justgarbage wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:21 am Ah yes, it was the cryptologist ultra secret code integrity measures. Bruce enjoys fishing, just not the bytes!
But I did hear he likes the "nibbles"
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.