A new jigsaw!!

A lot of us have homes we spend some time in. Discussions can be about any topic that may be of interest that you can think of... renovations, purchases, expenses, etc, etc
BruceS
Site Admin

A new jigsaw!!

Post by BruceS »

I had a jigsaw to solve today.
ohNo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BruceS
Site Admin

Re: A new jigsaw!!

Post by BruceS »

After a few goes I got it!!!
ohYeah.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

So whats Wendy gunna use with you playing super V8's on that ?
Bernie .
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

haha, I got a blue one for her!!
Just need Ferrari stickers for the red one & Ford stickers ............ (bite my tongue!) ;) 8-) 8-)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

Would Wendy pref the Crows stickers ? :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

Bruce,
Mines the same also in Blue.

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I thought Wendy already had a jigsaw hotrod? If you both get one, who do ya reckon will be the first to rock up at the workshop looking for a lithium upgrade :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Peter and Sandra

Post by Peter and Sandra »

I've got a Walkabout Australian Made scooter in the shed for the day when one might be required, it is very well built and has huge wheels and tyres compared to most, it can climb a normal gutter/kerb without any worries. It has two drive motors, one on each rear wheel and quite good ground clearance due to the large tyres.
When I first got it the batteries were on their last legs so now it just sits awaiting new batteries when it is required. It took two 45ah Ritars originally and I reckon a lithium bank would work well
$_20 (10).JPG
$_20 (4).JPG
They also made a three wheeler which I imagine was like most three wheelers a thing to watch at speed.
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

That one looks very good Peter.
Can it be pulled to pieces so it can be put in a small car's boot?
We have a small Suzuki Vitara..... not the Grand Vitara. I wasn't looking forward to having to tow a trailer or buy a bigger car.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Peter and Sandra

Post by Peter and Sandra »

Yes the seat unplugs, then you undo a catch below the front of the seat and the power unit seperates at the back edge of the floor bit, steering column folds down etc. the handle below the front of the seat makes it easier to wheel the power unit and the front is similarly weighted to be able to be wheeled rather than carried.
Oka 4WD camper/motorhome, 1100w solar, 400ah lithium, diesel heating, HWS and cooking