LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
El Gringo

Re: LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Post by El Gringo »

Well I haven't been following this thread for a while as I wasn't able to get there with you all, Did look at the pics early on and thought you must have had a great time.
However to come back now and see what has resulted, I am astonished to find that the whole forum is in jeopardy due to some kids that can't get on.
Now, i'm not the most sociable person, prefer the company of nature and animals mostly - wife and family excepted of course, and this is a great example of why that is the case.

In contrast to T1, don't build anything IMO. Just be willing to be wronged by people at some point.
It's easy to be friends with people that you like, much harder to be friends with people you don't much care for.
But to just continue to make the point that "I am in the right" is just hurting yourself more than it does anyone else.
How's your heart rate when replying?
Stressed much?
Or can you be man (or woman) enough to just take a big breath, maybe a bit of a sigh, and just ignore the opinions of others.
It does take a big person not to respond IMHO.
Now I haven't met any of you yet, however all the comments from each one of you on the other threads have been helpful and cheerful.
Hopefully with some humility shown by all parties we can all return to a really great forum.

Bruce, please don't close the forum down, I know I don't contribute a lot, but I really like this place.
It is the very best Aus RV forum i have found.

Cheers,
Bernie
Bernie B
I plan to stop procrastinating tomorrow.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Keith Morris wrote:
"tanks" here---
I'm not leaving even if the forum is shut down.!.
I will sit here and talk to myself. which I am able to do in my years of dotterage. Sometimes I even understand what I am saying !!
"Russell" will sit and listen to me if I feed him with Smackos Beef strips.
Just at the moment; I'VE GONE TO FIND MYSELF, IF I GET BACK BEFORE I RETURN, PLEASE KEEP ME HERE.
Keith
G'day you two, We have stopped for lunch about 50ks from Blackwater on a new sealed road (so far) gathering some ant laden wood for the peace pipe fire, if the pipe don't work there is always the strap down and let the ants do their thing :lol: I have something to confess to and may as do it here. I think I have a problem with my prostate :roll: now that subject is one for around the camp fire. :roll: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I can give G some info about how to check THAT out Dot!!
Take it easy & just enjoy yourselves..
Watch out for white ants in that timber.... hate to see G's cupboard doors fall off!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

I'll still be here Keith and Bernie so I will still talk to you lot .
BernieQ .
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I am hoping that those of us who are still playing in the sandpit can now settle down and find something nice to say to each other. :D

greetings from sunny Yeppoon xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Life is to short, be happy & enjoy.
Shirley & Bruce.