Easter time Gathering Suggestions Please

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
wayno

Re: Easter time Gathering Suggestions Please

Post by wayno »

Don't suggest, just do!
pet-els wrote:I suggest a showground some where they have power, water and room and allow some noise etc.

PeterH
Start looking. Nothing better than spreading the load, so go for it.

Cheers
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
wayno

Post by wayno »

G'day,

Looks like it will be difficult to get any QLD soft clocks down south anyway soon.
Busman wrote:They tell me STC will not be at Easter next year, that should free up a few more attendees.
Maybe Harden SG where we are going next, no further south for us Queenslanders though, nights are too bloody cold.
Ya just gotta get some clothing a tad warmer than undies and thongs. Most of us have spare warm gear to lend if you have not already perished on the trip down. Invest in warmer bedding to be sure. Once invested, you can travel anywhere.

The tough southerners will ensure the camp fire is blazing before you manage to creep out to enjoy a perfect day.

Go well ;)
Enjoying living in Central Victoria.

As far as away from dirty Dan as possible. ;)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Jon and Kay wrote:
supersparky wrote:
T1 Terry wrote:
Too bloody cold for Qlder's phfft, Maleny is still Qld as far as I know and it was bloody cold there when we had a CMCA forum get togethers, complete with ice on the grass in the mornings. Do you reckon it's too cold at the STC in Wagga?

T1 Terry
Anywhere up in the Hinterland gets bloody cold from Easter onwards. THe flat lands of coastal Qld is completely different though. Doesn't get hot, doesn't get cold... Just rains a bit sometimes. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Hear hear T1
In those days you were T1 because you weren't T2,T3, or T4 :)
And T5 is still married to SuperSparky :lol: One of those labels that stuck, that was a long time ago and a lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then eh ;)
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

It's kind of funny what you remember from time to time isn't it. Last time I saw T2 he was moving to Victoria, down near Clunes I think. I used to see him at the Blooddbank in Southport Qld. He was Thierry from the bloodbank long before he was T2 in the circles I moved in then.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Last time we heard from T2 he was again single and now "shaking his own mats" (any who attended to final Maleny get together will probably remember :lol:) and he was going to come up and visit at the Kerang UWE, but a no show or he got lost on the way or something, never heard from him again
T3 was the big bloke in the motorhome, heard from him for a while, then nothing..... can't recall who T4 was though, anyone remember?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Would T4's offspring be
T4-2
:D
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Depends on how much sugar!
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote:Would T4's offspring be
T4-2
:D
Wouldn't that be the second born? Anyway, Cuppa & Mrs Tea are already T42 so that would be confusing.... is it like La-a, the dash no be silent ;) :lol:
Macca

Post by Macca »

We "bloody QLDers" can take any cold! We were on KI in July in 2011 & basically the only ones over there were QLDers- got to get away from you "southerners" who can't stand your cold somehow! :lol:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

You tell 'em Kay. It's a little bit funny that every Easter we head south and all the others M/h's and vans are heading north. Must be something in the water I reckon. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.