Re: Coronavirus discussion

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

I was going to comment, T1, but you’ve covered it well enough so I don’t need to.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Dot

Post by Dot »

Bit like idiots, never get immune to them no matter how many we meet.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:22 pm Bit like idiots, never get immune to them no matter how many we meet.
but gaffa-tap helps reduce the level of sound pollution ..... 8-)

You can't make something idiot proof either, they just keep breeding better idiots until finally they outsmart any and every protection device and kill themselves ....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

T1 Terry wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:03 pm
Dot wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:22 pm Bit like idiots, never get immune to them no matter how many we meet.
but gaffa-tap helps reduce the level of sound pollution ..... 8-)

You can't make something idiot proof either, they just keep breeding better idiots until finally they outsmart any and every protection device and kill themselves ....

T1 Terry
Yep the Darwin principle in action that's kept human evolution running, till lately when the "not so adapt" became a protected species.
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

I was only quoting... what someone said on the telly.🙄🤔
On another note...I must have to much time on my hands 😁...I got on the myGov web site... first mistake... all I was wanting was the covid... double dose thingy...
So had to join.... second mistake... apparently they reckon I was already a member 🤔🤔 so I put in my email address..... guess what they reckon... that's not me... someone with only numbers and letters is the right person...crap now I'm not me... anyway I signed up with a new password....sofar all good....then I had to tell them secretly...of my favourite school teacher....none can to mind🤣🤣. Then they wanted the name Of my first pet.... can't remember....I finally got the shits and rang Medibank.... what a difference.... all I needed was the numbers on the card...mine and Carol's... and they are sending hard copies of our covid stuff to our letter box.....how easy was that compared to myGov...😎
Bernie.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

BernieQ2 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:48 pm I was only quoting... what someone said on the telly.🙄🤔
On another note...I must have to much time on my hands 😁...I got on the myGov web site... first mistake... all I was wanting was the covid... double dose thingy...
So had to join.... second mistake... apparently they reckon I was already a member 🤔🤔 so I put in my email address..... guess what they reckon... that's not me... someone with only numbers and letters is the right person...crap now I'm not me... anyway I signed up with a new password....sofar all good....then I had to tell them secretly...of my favourite school teacher....none came to mind🤣🤣. Then they wanted the name Of my first pet.... can't remember....I finally got the shits and rang Medibank.... what a difference.... all I needed was the numbers on the card...mine and Carol's... and they are sending hard copies of our covid stuff to our letter box.....how easy was that compared to myGov...😎
Bernie.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

You quoting yourself now Bernie. MyGov must have rattled you. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Nar Dave.. trying to keep up with Keith
😁
Bernie.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

If you quote yourself, you should really include the details in a citation at the bottom of the post.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

BernieQ2 wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:10 pm Nar Dave.. trying to keep up with Keith
😁
Bernie.
I thought that maybe a late afternoon storm might have blown in and caused some grief. :lol:
Glad that isn't the case.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.