Taggerty 2021

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
2foot6

Re: Taggerty 2021

Post by 2foot6 »

Hmmm , wombat stew and wriggling rice.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Your making me hungry Peter 😀
Bernie.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Did anyone mention who has held the Taggerty Master Chef spoon for 3 consecutive yrs :D
Let's see some top that :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

I will take a while guess maybe. T1 🤔
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Guess they have to keep the someone happy & make him feel good so he'll come again next year. :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Shirley wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 4:28 pm Guess they have to keep the someone happy & make him feel good so he'll come again next year. :lol:
:lol: If that was the case, they would let the host win rather than tease him by voting his two sons winners on separate yrs and awarding him second place so many times :lol:
Cuppa showed the formula many yrs back on how to win the spoon, just like maths at school, you get points for showing all the working, not just the result ;)
Gotta tell ya, there were a lot of yrs since I first set this whole idea up at Maleny all those yrs back that I didn't get a single vote .... that means not even Margaret voted for me :lol: but the winning dishes did taste good 8-)
Cooking a cake in a borrowed camp oven on top of a rocket stove isn't as easy as I thought it would be, it doesn't help when you forget to bring all cooking pots etc with you :oops:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Congratulations Terry, well done, now you better start thinking for next year. :lol:
Shirley & Bruce.
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Road kill stew [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Shirley wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:32 pm Congratulations Terry, well done, now you better start thinking for next year. :lol:
Think I'll do a bake dinner next yr, bake beans on toast, just have to try not to burn the toast :lol:

T1 Terry
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Hmmm...baked beans on toast , one of my favourites. Then about an hour later we could have a camp fire contest? :D :o :o :oops: :oops: