Dot & Georges .

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
Dot

Re: Dot & Georges .

Post by Dot »

Thanks guys, amazing, everywhere you look there is something that reminds you about them, even thought I felt her plodding on the bed last night. x
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot and George, you have my heartfelt commiserations. You have just had to do the one thing that all pet owners are so terrified of happening in their lives.
There are times when I feel the cat from my teen age years, still walks across the bed late at night and gets comfy. He disappeared in mysterious circumstance, but still occasionally comes visiting!
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

air con in.jpg
air con in002.jpg
fly screen.jpg
The man came with his new fork lift and placed the air con right onto the bus roof, all done in less than 5 mins :D G then got to and did the hook ups and then did a test run used the big red genny. The air con worked great and is quieter than the Ibis 2. Then G fitted the fly screen he made. Might just bugger off for a few days depending on what the spinal man says on Thurs. 8-) Plus we ran the bus for half an hr to get inspired. :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Great job, George.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Looks good, is that wheel thing there to shade the solar panels so the don't fade in the bright sun light :?
More info on the flyscreens would be good, no one mentioned that the SA flies have no manners at all, and don't even ask about the mozzies, they're lined up at the door with dinner reservations the cheeky buggers
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

That round thing will be going once the sat dish thing is up and connected. Fly screens, after we had screens made (magnetic ) and after they failed and after the company told us to glue them with super glue, I sent them back and asked for a full refund. Which they did. Couldn't find anyone that could /would bend aluminium so bugger things looking pretty we just did our own and they fit snugly and are securely fastened. Mozzies are bad everywhere, I just got bitten on my feet and I am inside so the mozzie zapper has been bought into action.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

The tennis racquet zapper?
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here--
To deter the mozzies try this mixture:-
3 cups Epson Salts, 1 large bottle cheap mouth wash, 3 cans beer.
Use a spray bottle and spray surfaces and the air with the mixture.
Should be effective for around 40 days.
This is an old time mix my mum used when I was a child about 70 years ago.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Dot

Post by Dot »

That's because the poor mozzies are either pooping themselves to death because of the Epson salts, or too drunk from the beer but at least their breath will smell nice for their fellow mozzies when doing CPR..... :) :) :) Plus it also gives me a good excuse not to do any housewife things like wiping down the benches etc woo hoo thanks Tanks x :)
bagmaker

Post by bagmaker »

perhaps something like this new style of A/C would suit? Still being funded in kickstarter and I don't know how efficient, just nice looking and a good size for a smaller motorhome or van

http://www.noriahome.com/video/