Post by pet-els »

Hope you had a happy birthday George.

PeterH
PeterH
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Happy Birthday MrG...

Post by T1 Terry »

Dot wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:40 pm George here and thanking you all for the varied birthday wishes :lol: My beloved wife out did herself this year, when I got up there was a birthday card waiting for me (shock)/ Terry I value my dangly bits too much to reply to your "suggestion" esp as SHMBO is overseeing me using this machine. Thank you all once again. Cheers George . P.S. I must say I was only given one job to do today and that was to clean the chimney.
Poor George, he isn't allowed to drive the bus, rarely to drive the car, now he can't even drive the computer unless under strict supervision :lol:

How did the chimney cleaning go, were you pushed in from the bottom or fed into the top and dragged back out of the heater .... nah... that wold have been messy inside, I'm going for stuffed in the wood heater and the door locked so the only way out was up through the top ;) Dottie obviously keeps you skinny for just these type jobs :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO