Another birthday Lesley?

T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Another birthday Lesley?

Post by T1 Terry »

Swisslulu wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:18 pm Thanks Ray and Joy. Had a great day. Was fortunate to have been challenged by the Defence as a Juror the day before so had the day free.
Did you give him a dirty look :lol: I gave the accused the thumbs up at the last juror duty appearance many moons ago, they decided to excuse me from jury duty after that :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

It’s funny. I was selected on a jury the previous week and thought to myself that I would have been rejected if I had worn daggy clothes based on the rejections that were made. The second time around I reckon I was rejected because I didn’t wear daggy clothes! Go figure!
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Just received a link with a title "Jury duty maybe via VR in the future" that will make it hard to get out of eh :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO