Happy Birthday Chris!

Post by BruceS »

Enjoy your birthday today Chris! ;)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

nut17

Re: Happy Birthday Chris!

Post by nut17 »

Made it another year. I have some post prostatectomy radiation treatment and two replacement hips to look forward to before my next birthday - Oh and at least 15,000 km to put on our now 12 month old Aussie built Winnebago ILUKA (Iveco Daily)

Thankyou for your kind wishes.

Cheers Chris
2020 Winnebago ILUKA on IVECO Daily 50 C. 1200 w Solar - 400 AH LiFePO4
3000 w inverter. 195 lt compressor fridge NZMCA # 15589
Dot

Post by Dot »

Late saying Happy birthday Chris but I have been busy cooking scones for others that can eat them :lol: Hope your birthday was a good one and your radiation doesn't give you too much grief. You shouldn't have many problems with your hip ops these days. Dam lock downs are a real pain so no trips for quite a while for anyone. Cheers
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

A very late happy Birthday Chris, things have been a bit tossed in the air round here at the moment and I completely missed the thread .....

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO