A new addition to the family

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: A new addition to the family

Post by T1 Terry »

Swisslulu wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:17 pm Did I miss the name you decided on?
It's still cat and puss, puss, puss or little man or #!*@#$% cat if it's trying to tear up the carpet or clawing the arm chairs :lol: "Puss in boots" (as seen in Shriek2 that was on tv last night) might be a top runner because of the colour and the fact he has 4 white boots, that allows for either Puss or Boots. The ginger cat who was one of Top Cat's gang was a possible but Margaret isn't keen on "Brain" and their is already a few Brian's about so not good to cause even more confusion :lol: Top Cat or TC was a possible but TC had yellow fur, Choo Choo or Chooch as the gang call him is pink so ....... Then there are the usual Socks, etc, "Major Tom" or Bowie after David Bowie the red hairs actor and singer ...... Then there are all the suggestions put forward to try out for size ... might end up the names in a hat and he ends up "Size 7 1/2" :lol:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Who knew naming a cat could be so complicated? I’d go for Boots.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

:lol: I liked Boots so I tried that out for size on the cat, no response, tried Sauce because that was his name before, nothing, tried puss-n-cat, head swung around, straight over to me and started purring, so I think he has named himself "Puss-n-Cat" a mix of "Puss, puss, puss" and !@#$%&* cat :lol: I did try "No" but that resulted in the cat taking off at full speed and under the bed in the guest room, so he knows that one as well :roll:

Margaret tried a You Tube video of birds on her phone, the cat came a full pace from the back of the house and spent ages trying get inside the phone, first from the back, then the sides, then tapped the screen a few times, sat back and watch, when the bird flew off to the left of screen the cat pounced at mid air and ended on the floor in a tumble of paws and claws. When we both laughed the "sit and wash as though nothing had happened" didn't seem to be working, only increased the laughter, the cat left the room :lol:

All the parts of the cat highway are no constructed, just need to build the outside enclosure, fit the cat flap when it arrives and assemble it.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Cats can be very entertaining. A photo of the enclosure etc when finished would be good.
Cheers
Lesley
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

You have cats Brucie2? How did we miss that?
Cheers
Lesley
Grandad

Post by Grandad »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 1:36 pm All the parts of the cat highway are no constructed, just need to build the outside enclosure, fit the cat flap when it arrives and assemble it.
just a reminder of the #1unwritten rule of all forums, including this one.

"No pics? Never happened"

Jim
There Comes a time in life, when you must walk away from all drama and the people who create it
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

A bit of an idea!
20200526_100503.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Still a bit to do on the ship Bruce 😁
Bernie .
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Bring the boards up here...we need the rain :D :lol: :twisted:
Bernie .
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

BruceS wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 10:37 am A bit of an idea!
20200526_100503.jpg
You didn't buy a fruit machine did you Bruce, just that the picture is sideways and that is a specialty of the fruit machines :lol:

T1 Terry