Fish oil for dogs.

Some of our best mates are pets of all descriptions.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Fish oil for dogs.

Post by T1 Terry »

The vet did the guilt trip on Margaret about the back leg knees giving out and we forked out big $$ to get it repaired ... that was when the daughter's dog became our dog :lol: Crunchie was back to normal for quite a few yrs before age caught up with her, but the injections gave her relief so we kept them up ... till she decided she had had enough of life and refused to eat or drink. We force fed for a while but it was plane to see it was not a short term starvation thing, she just wanted out, so we made it as comfortable for her as we could. She was a great little friend, even though she absolutely hated me when I first came on the scene :lol: She still keeps watch at the front of the driveway, under the concrete dog that protects her from the local foxes digging her up.

It seems as though we are about to gain two new mates, but more on that when we've picked them up and they are settled in .... and the war between the cat and dogs has settled to a stand off ;)

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO