Press Club Address

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
Busman

Press Club Address

Post by Busman »

Watched one of the best addresses I have ever seen. The invitee was an Aussie who has been to boss of companies like Dow Chemicals, Andrew Liveris. Basically we need a new way of doing things. This is not a raving bit of vitriol on the system as it is now which is a complete waste of everyones time, but a calm and reasoned address for the future from a guy who knows how the world works, and the direction in which we should head.
Heavy stuff, try and stay the course, I was inspired that powerful, connected figures are thinking this way.
I assume can be seen on I view or whatever it is. Here, I even found the link for you, settle back for an hour and take it in.
https://iview.abc.net.au/show/national- ... 011C034S00
Cheers
William
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !