Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Helen Grose

Re: Good morning daily

Post by Helen Grose »

Hi all did all the meals yesterday new round and it worked well Today is CWA getting ready for street stall on Friday
Shirley I forgot to congratulate you and your team go the oldies
Stay well everyone Have a great day HTFFBO Helen take care
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Helen Grose wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:29 am Hi all did all the meals yesterday new round and it worked well Today is CWA getting ready for street stall on Friday
Shirley I forgot to congratulate you and your team go the oldies
Stay well everyone Have a great day HTFFBO Helen take care
Helen, have you made any Rosella Jam for sale at the street stall.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Woke up Sunday with a cough and sore throat ... bugga ... stayed in bed most of the day, did a Covid test and that was negative :D Monday morning and it was all over, just the runny nose that all the pollen seems to be stirring up, but the right knee was steadily getting worse. Off for the mozzie shot Monday lunch time, I got the live one and Margaret and Brian had to settle for the dead one and a repeat in 3 weeks.
Today is needles in the eyes day, parts of Adelaide road network is closed for the Adelaide 500 and the Guns and Roses concert is the other side of the road from the eye clinic .... traffic should be interesting ...... The knee kept me awake most of the nightm bought a new one of those elastic knee supports in Murray Bridge yesterday and at least that is offering some relief today .... tripped over some pipes in the workshop on Thursday and that set off an already painful knee, hope it settles and this isn't the start of another knee reconstruction saga .....

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Macca

Post by Macca »

Love to know why Redcliffe sits literally in between two storm cells. not a drop yesterday and 12 the day before.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
pet-els

Post by pet-els »

I'm in Moss Vale SG at present, had some BCC attended to this morning and one Biopsy taken from left temple. Get the stitches out and results Thursday the 7/11. on the 8/11 I'm off to Bundanoon Carriage club with the Blue Wrens [Cmca Chapter] for their Xmas get together. then back to Moss Vale SG till Boxing day then Berry SG. 11/1 eye injection in Bowral NSW, the next injection will be in Berri SA about the 24/2. a Dr Stephen McGovern who visits there each month from Woodville SA. we just keep the Drs in business as we get older.

PeterH
PeterH
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

we just keep the Drs in business as we get older
and they keep us alive. Seems a fair deal.
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Morning folks another cool night after a cloudy day. Been rearranging the front of the van and painting as well. Nothing else to report cheers Roberg
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
Rob, I notice that you are awake around the same time as I am. We must be on the same pills.
The rain has been falling in Dysart since yesterday afternoon.
It is the soaking type of rain rather than the flash bang variety.
It's too dark to go outside to read the thing and get a measurement on how much and that can wait till human hours.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Keith
Steady rain here also looks like it's been doin it most or the night
We have some visitors coming today a fifth wheeler and a cvan staying for the night.

Bob
Have 3 or 4 King Parrots on the verandah better go feed them.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Good morning everyone. No rain here yet, just a bit windy. Did a bit of weeding after I had another CT scan. Will have to get the whipper snipper into action today. Happy hump day everybody. Safe travels.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.