Cuppa

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
Swisslulu

Cuppa

Post by Swisslulu »

Is anybody following Cuppa and Mrs T these days?

He pops up from time to time on a bird photography Facebook page I follow. Seems he is selling the Patrol and Tvan combo and moving to a truck based expedition vehicle.

I’m a bit envious!
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Re: Cuppa

Post by Dot »

I think jd is
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:02 pmI think jd is
"tanks" here
Last I heard from cuppa and mrs.T is that they have departed the Cape and returning to Vic
Yes, he did mention a new mode of transport.
His last newsletter from the cape was a very good read; as are the other postings he has made.
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Keith Morris wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:30 pm
Dot wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:02 pmI think jd is
"tanks" here
Last I heard from cuppa and mrs.T is that they have departed the Cape and returning to Vic
Yes, he did mention a new mode of transport.
His last newsletter from the cape was a very good read; as are the other postings he has made.
Keith
Yes, his blogs are always a good read but I had lost track of him along the way. I wish we had started this journey much earlier than we did. An expedition vehicle would have been at the top of the list. Sadly now, we are “past it”
Cheers
Lesley
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
You can read cuppa's blogs at A Nomadic Life
email: cuppa500@com/blog
I gfound the September blog covered their return to Ballarat, the transport replacement details are covered there.
The latest blog is under December 2023/
Keith

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

Hi to our regular readers & to those of you are here for the first time to see our rig for sale.

The time has come. An end, but also a new beginning. Sad & exciting at the same time. We are still not quite ready to reveal what we are replacing our trusted combination with, but we don’t think it will be long now.

We have a smaller ‘runaround’ car for use whilst at a home. A 2013 Suzuki Vitara with a genuine (never been flat towed) 78,000km on the clock, ……. so it’s time to put up our beloved Patrol & T"van for sale.

Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Yes, that’s what I read Keith.

They are lucky to be young enough to make this new start. As I said, a bit envious!
Cheers
Lesley
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

We were looking through the Taggerty books morning and felt the loss of Cuppa and Jullie from the Taggerty and other forum life, maybe they will attend the 2024 with their new rig, we plan to be there with our new bus .....

I lost the link to cuppa's blog some time ago, so thank you Keith for the reminder.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

T1 Terry wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:07 pm We were looking through the Taggerty books morning and felt the loss of Cuppa and Jullie from the Taggerty and other forum life, maybe they will attend the 2024 with their new rig, we plan to be there with our new bus .....

I lost the link to cuppa's blog some time ago, so thank you Keith for the reminder.

T1 Terry
What bus Terry???? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.