Introducing myself

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
aussichef

Introducing myself

Post by aussichef »

Hi all
I'm Warren aka aussichef.
My wife Barbara & I live on the road full time.Lived in vans for 6 years . On the road the last 2 1/2
We have a 22'Roadstar Saphire Voyager, virtually rewired with 8B&S , 400W solar, thru a SunSaver Duo 25A,powering 3 x 120a/h FullRiver battery's. 600w Projecta pure sin wave inverter to power, power points and run Sphere washing machine.
150W inverter in cupboard to run VAST & charge things that we don't have 12V cables for
Too many accessories to mention here. Except the diesel heater which is being installed over summer.
Towed by a 2000 Nissan Patrol ST GUII with 100w solar panel on roof to charge second battery, running 39L Waeco CDF-45
That's it , I won't be long winded lol
More will be reveled as posts are made
Warren aka aussichef
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Introducing myself

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Warren and welcome to the forum, good to see you here. We need photos, it isn't real till we have photos :lol: I'm looking forward to reading the thread regarding fitting the diesel heater :D not putting the pressure on or anything ;)
hope you like it here and decide to stay.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Post by norman »

Good to see you here M8. have a ball or Dot will tune you up.... :lol: :lol:
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yeah they don't call me spanner face for nothing you know :roll: :lol: Welcome from me as well..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
glynhouse

Post by glynhouse »

Welcome Warren, a lot you will know on here,

Have a good Christmas and new year, be down your way, but not for long.

DD