Where are we

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Re: Where are we

Post by Dot »

Why didn't Erich piggy back you around the back? :twisted: and you should be prepared and carry a torch with you. :lol: Could have shone the car lights in. :roll: What colour scheme Lesley? :mrgreen:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

We are at Broke NSW at the moment heading back to Taree on Tues
will be there at Coopernook forest in about 2 weeks Calling into see old friend on the way
all the best to everyone Helenxxxxxx no photos from here.
Helen Grose

Post by Helen Grose »

Hello everyone
We are at an old family friends place in Lansdowne NSW.After here we head to Coopernook Forest
Take Care Helen :) :)
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Helen, we had a couple of nights at Coopernook State Forest camping area last year. A lovely spot! Dot, in deference to Erich's dodgy back, I stayed out the front. Our outside colour palette is a pale green. We are trying to achieve a light effect. Internal is all light too. It remains to be seen if we achieve what we want.
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Dot

Post by Dot »

Paint can be changed if it doesn't turn out how you expected but I am sure it will be very nice Lesley.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Paramountcruiser

Post by Paramountcruiser »

Swisslulu wrote:Yes, Bernie, the kitchen cupboards and bathroom vanities have been started and the bathrooms partially tiled. Unfortunately it was so muddy yesterday and I had no crocs with me so I couldn't walk around the back to get inside for a look. Erich was able to but it was so dark inside he couldn't make out much in the bathrooms. We'll go up again on a dry day during the week for a better look.
Was over at RV HB yesterday. There sure are lots of new houses under construction. Amazed at the difference from 12 mths ago.
Neil
Swisslulu

Post by Swisslulu »

Yes, Neil, it is going ahead in leaps and bounds now. Do you know someone there?
Cheers
Lesley
Our Blog: http://lesleyanderich.wordpress.com
Paramountcruiser

Post by Paramountcruiser »

Swisslulu wrote:Yes, Neil, it is going ahead in leaps and bounds now. Do you know someone there?
We were there with an ACC group doing a tour of the village. We have a muster at the showgrounds with 80 vans.

Yes we know a few people who live in there.
Neil