What Price To Dump

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Re: What Price To Dump

Post by Dot »

BruceS wrote:QUOTE: Ron, I would like to see some type of credit system eg show a receipt from a local business to the value of eg $100 and get a free dump :lol: no receipt then $5 donation is ok with me.
:ENDQUOTE

That's not OK with me. Fred's shop get's money in his till but some other poor person/council etc has to pay?
Send the bill to Fred's shop maybe?
Hey Bruce that was my quote so stop giving it away :lol: :lol: but if you don't agree with my post then I reckon Ron can have it :roll: :roll: I love it when I can poke the cassette at the higher up.. :lol: ;) But hey I do like Peter's thinking re the picnic water, loos, BBQ,s etc etc Might use that myself.. :D :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jim

Re: What Price To Dump

Post by Jim »

Peter wrote:The CMCA has done a mighty job in organizing for many years the installation of dump points around Australia. I wish other organizations could carry their share of this burden.
I agree with your comment thoroughly. I believe that it's about time that other clubs start to do something for their members as well as the travelling public. I understand (and I stand to be corrected) that there are around 200 caravan clubs in Australia - but I have yet to see one dump point sponsored by a caravan club. Perhaps those who are not CMCA members should be paying?