A legal Q/ someone may know the answer.

One question at a time please & once the person asking the question is happy with the answer they'll say "next question please" & anyone can chime in with the next question. (fun, fun, fun!)
Dot

Re: A legal Q/ someone may know the answer.

Post by Dot »

I really don't know if the directives of no contact was verbal or in writing just know what the police told me. I assume it meant no mention of anything to do with the up coming court case and once again that is my assumption. I will continue to pass on any info I hear to the police and they can do with it what they want to. I think if more people spoke out and reported more things that they know is wrong them maybe more scumbags would be punished. Hear, see, something then say something.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Today was the person of interests first court appearance so I was waiting for IT's arrival out the front :) the look on IT's face when he saw me was priceless :D Inside in the waiting room or booking in room there sat G so IT was surprised once again :lol: I positioned my self right next to the sheriff (book in man) and heard him say what his case was :lol: and his lawyer would be doing his bit via phone (probably didn't want to be seen rep IT) :lol: Anyway all the naughty people all filed into the court room at 1015am and proceedings began at 1025 with the speeding fines, drink driving, all the sob stories under the sun and bugger me the magistrate actually fell for some of the crap that was chucked at him anyway then the moment arrived, 1115hrs and IT was called, the phone dialled and the lawyer asked for its bail to be continued=yes the matter was then put down for the big court house in the city for the end of march and IT scurried out of there like a scalded rat but I was just 5 feet behind, just wanted IT to know we know and that we shall be following IT's saga right to the end.. Today made the past 20 odd years all worth while, even if IT only gets a small sentence all we are looking for in the end is for IT to be found guilty so we all can feel some justice has been done and IT will have a record and on "the register". Perseverance does pay in the end.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Keep up the perseverance Dot, it's giving you something to keep following and chase up on. Are you planning a bus holiday in the city? Might need some comfortable accommodation for a while then IT can rot in hell. xxxxxxxxxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

Our work is done with this one, now we sit back and watch the police do their job and I am sure they will get the result we are looking for. Amazing the feeling of a great weight has been lifted of the shoulders, never really understood that saying until now.
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Dot,
I think now, after 20 years, you can rest easy.
Follow the recommendation made earlier: no further comments here until the case is concluded.
THEN you can spill the beans, as well as giving us the outcome.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Dot wrote: Amazing the feeling of a great weight has been lifted of the shoulders, never really understood that saying until now.
You should try a bra, Dot.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

I shall get a few and you can do the fitting on Sunday if that is ok with Bron?
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

I'll bet there are some rippers down the opshop.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

No none :)

Return to “What's Your Question Please?”