CMCA news [face book]

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
pet-els

CMCA news [face book]

Post by pet-els »

Just put on Face book page.
We would like to announce that associate members are now welcome at all CMCA sanctioned events, including national and anniversary rallies, chapter gatherings and combined chapter meetings/rallies. Including C/vans.

PeterH
PeterH
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: CMCA news [face book]

Post by BruceS »

Probably a good thing I reckon to stop this "us & them" stuff.
I reckon all of us have friends 'on the other side' so to speak?
Interested in hearing Dot's perspective? lol.
BruceS
Mannum, SA

pet-els

Post by pet-els »

It didn't mention House boats.

PeterH
PeterH
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

haha I'll get on to Keith and Lorraine about that??!! Favoritism Bar Humbug!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

ozfueler

Post by ozfueler »

Finally the discrimination against a group of full fee paying members appears to be coming to an end, I can only hope that the farce that defines 5 th wheel caravans as motorhomes will also be challenged and all caravan owning members will receive similar rights.
ozfueler
Lorraine and Steve travelling the H.O.A. In a 1976 Denning Mono towing a 1936 Ford coupe street rod or A framing a 1998 Terios.
Dot

Post by Dot »

To me it doesn't matter to me what type of vehicle people are in as long as they tow the line and play nice in regard to grey/black water and gennies. If you pay the same fees then all should be equal.(but some are more equal than others) JOKE.. Some of our best friends are over the "other side" ;)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
dapope

Post by dapope »

yep, happy with that
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

I am ok with that, but as one with a caravan, I don't feel equal until all voting rights etc are the same BUT it is a club for predominately motor homes. I joined a caravan club instead. Until the ice is totally thawed I don't think we would be considering re-joining the club.
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
dcsingos

Post by dcsingos »

Not for me, no equal rights no membership. I also dont like having name tags, went to one gathering and was treated like a leper. Never went back and never renewed my membership. The mag is full of ads, does have some good articles but some are crap to.
Only clubs I belong to are RSL and associated sporting clubs where we can get a decent meal and drink. Yes CMCA have done some good things.
On the road full time, sometimes?????
http://dcsingos.wordpress.com
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

One has to laugh about equal voting rights when in this last election only 4,405 members bothered to vote so really does that matter or is it only being used as an excuse??

Each to their own but I believe CMCA is working & always has be working to improve RV travel for everybody & this new concept of CMCA stop over parks is going to be a great member benefit & the club is certainly moving forward.
We have never been to a rally, don't belong to a chapter but if that is what members enjoy they are there to attend, having said that we have many friends that we have met thru the CMCA.
Shirley & Bruce.