Inferiority complex anyone?

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
mikeg

Inferiority complex anyone?

Post by mikeg »

I think I might be in danger of developing an inferiority complex after this motorhome pulled up beside me for the night. It made Gypsy Belle look like a toy!
20180913_180220 (2) - Copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vik351

Re: Inferiority complex anyone?

Post by Vik351 »

Well back to reality... ;)

What a pain in the arse it would be to get to most places, think of it that way...!!!

vik... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
VicA

Post by VicA »

PIA to keep clean !!
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

🌚😡🤔
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

A similar monster pulled up near us in a CP in Cairns last year.
Different make, different colour. Yours looks like a Kenny... ours was a Mack.
Had a Fuel Scoop above the cab, and m/h box on back came to the top of it! Interior was either two-storey or had 8ft ceilings. :shock:
Should have seen the electric steps when they extended!! Obviously a custom build... SIX steps appeared. :shock:
Then you had a further three permanent steps built into the entrance..... :o Didn't appear to have a walk-through from the cab.
Looked like a prime mover which had the turntable removed & chassis extended about 20ft. Rear wheels were quite a distance from their factory position. Building the custom driveshaft would have been fun... and expensive! Likely needed 2~3 universals. :mrgreen:
Beats the cr*p out of yer standard sleeper box, dunnit? ;)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Looks a very similar rig to that owned by a couple that visited us many moons ago back in the Illawarra. His wife had lost a leg but still managed to get up into the passenger seat without too much trouble. I seem to remember he was a retire area manager for one of the major freight mobs and the truck and trailer were built on the sly in the main workshops as a project for the apprentices and their tradesmen. Even though the prime mover looked huge, it only had an inline 4 cyl engine in it with a Spicer Spoiler behind it with something like 32 gears. Seem to remember those gearboxes had 2 gears with the same ratio but it was near impossible to remember just which gear you were in to know you had to skip the next gear to avoid the crunch :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

We saw a similar rig this weekend . It was backed into a yard next to the pub at Nobby in Qld. It was a Kenworth with a 60 inch sleeper box and still had the four fuel tanks. I wanted to take a few photos but the dog in the yard didn't seem to think that was a good idea. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that the truck might still run a few loads up and down the highway from time to time.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Terry do you know if that poor woman ever found her leg at all? 8-)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Probably the same one that lost her rings? (hands and all?)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

mottleemob

Post by mottleemob »

Was the womans name I lean? :o
cheers Phil
:mrgreen:
Phil,Ann and Mia the spoilt dog
Wanna be grey nomads from SA
Its a Jayco and we love it
R I P Bonnie