Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
ucdailoi

Re: Avatar

Post by ucdailoi »

Talking about AVATAR's

Apple Mac has a great free program called IMAGE RESIZER...... It works well with everything I have used from 4Mb photos down and will reduce the image down to as small as you need.

Once again Apple Mac is the best, most reliable, less troublesome, and least complicated system for travellers.
I am a man of many talents, being direct is one which seems to raise the most interest...
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Once again Apple Mac is the best, most reliable, less troublesome, and least complicated system for travellers.
Shouldn't this last post be in joke section? Should I move it for you? ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

ucdailoi wrote:Talking about AVATAR's

Apple Mac has a great free program called IMAGE RESIZER...... It works well with everything I have used from 4Mb photos down and will reduce the image down to as small as you need.

I second that, once you change over to the fruity side you will never go back.

Glenn
Glenn & Louise
2011 Jayco Conquest 24-1 + Terios
We are based in Toowoomba

Trip Blog - http://travelpod.com/members/glennlouisefitz
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

Can you see me laughing?

I can see that it is going to be a challenge to get you to grasp the meaning of good solid advice... As they say in the classics.... You can lead a horse to water, but a pencil has to be lead.
I am a man of many talents, being direct is one which seems to raise the most interest...
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

Glen is obviously an intelligent man...and he has learnt from experience.....

Did you know about the small Apple program.... Its a simple drag and drop and nominate what size you need.... Its one of the easiest resizers I have come across..

Just think how much simpler life would be if people just used Apple Macs... It would cut down on Fossil Fuel use (PC owners travelling to repair shops) limited downloads, as PC owners are trying to solve computer problems and there would be a lot less Bald and cranky blokes around, as computing would be clean and simple....
Macca

Post by Macca »

It would be a sad old world if we all thought the same :roll: I won't be going fruity :!:
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

I think it is only a matter of time before you go fruity, especially now that I have planted the seed....LOL
ucdailoi

Post by ucdailoi »

Stumbled across this site and people discussing the FRUIT..... makes me look rather incompetent in comparison.

http://aussiemotorhomers.com/forum/show ... php?tid=76
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

My wife is a computer tech for CSC (Computing Sciences Corporation) she started out on Apple Mac some 20 yrs ago, around 15 yrs ago major business corporations could see that beside making pretty pictures Apple was a toy, they needed real computers with real computing power that could be relied on, they switched to PC's, MS base for office stuff, Unix for servers. I asked her a while back if she would ever go back to Mac, she just laughed. Something about only being able to do what the Apple people want you to be able to do, you can't go anyway outside that little box, why would I pay 3 times the price for 1/3 of the useability?
Ever wondered why they make stuff for Mac's so you can run Windows software if Mac is so superior?
Why does it take so much longer for a Mac system to do stuff a windows system does in seconds? Margaret has hard drives full of music, she can share it with any PC user, they can transfer each others stuff in seconds, we have had 2 Mac users here, hrs to down load a thumb drive full, seconds to up load it to the hard drive, they both gave up trying to up load any to their Mac systems, there are only so many hrs in a day.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

I'm not going to go fruity ;) I am happy enough as i is :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.