Time to say Hello

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
glenda

Time to say Hello

Post by glenda »

Time to say Hello

I was a member of CMCA forum for aprox 4 years when they closed I moved with many others to Dougies Forum I now find myself here on the Ozervnews, I live on the south coast Shoalhaven City, My son & myself now have our Hino modified bus on the road at last,

We came across Ti Terry when we were about to start the bus conversion. The advice he gave us was all good, we were able to collect a wealth of knowledge from him & other members of the then CMCA forum which we were able to sift through to get direction regarding the many projects in relation to converting the Bus, Well that about all I can say for now.

Wishing all a great Christmas
& a Fantastic new year
Glenda :)
Hino 9mtr Bus-Conversion, Batteries: 200Ah x 24v LiFePO4. Solar: 260W x 24v Kyocera. Fridge: 240L x 24v Vitrifrigo. Inverter: 3000W x 24v Gen-Power. Etc.
norman
Location: Home Base...Paeroa.NZ OZ Base. Where ever we happen to be.......

Re: Time to say Hello

Post by norman »

Welcome to our happy place Glenda. Hope you stick around and post some piccies. We like looking at other rigs....Oh and a Merry Christmas to you and your boy..
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt....
If at first you dont succeed, Skydiving is not for you.
SSAS

Post by SSAS »

And what a rig it is.
One smart fellow that JP 8-)

Go on Glenda put some pics up ;)
Cheers Scott
homeless

Post by homeless »

Hi Glenda glad you can join the mob over here.

Watch out for the funny business.

Regards
Brian
12 × 5 house boat moored at the present in Mannum Waters Marina.
Converting to LiFePo4 for float alone status
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi and welcome Glenda and son,, as the others have said, we need pictures so we can perve at your rig.. Love the ideas people come up with.. T1 is a special person ain't he? but don't go shouting that from the rooftops. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hi Glenda & JP, glad to see you here on the happy forum. Hopefully we can rebiuld all the good parts that made the CMCA forum so good an avoid the stuff that was not so good, time will tell I guess but we have a great membership of friendly happy people so it's good start. Hope you and JP and your families have a great Christmas and JP's wife and daughter are getting over their injuries.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO