Wake up call

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
native pepper

Wake up call

Post by native pepper »

This was sent to me by my brother, so thought it may interest others as it does seem to reflect a bad flaw in the direction and current thinking of the controlling ideological elite.

"From Larry Pickering

When our feminists ignore the genital mutilation, oppression of women, rape of little children of both sexes, we have a problem.

When our Politicians condemn an elected member of the Dutch Parliament for coming to Australia to speak his views, we have a problem.

When Australians are callously murdered in cold blood by immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race and our Government offers sympathy to the family of the perpetrator of the crime before offering sympathy to the family of the victim then we have a problem.

When Australians are living below the poverty line and have nowhere to live while immigrants of any Nationality, Religion or Race are prioritised, then we have a problem.

When 16.000 English speaking skilled professional workers are refused visas and 12,000 uneducated, non English speaking refugees are accepted, then, guess what, we have a problem.

When Australians are called racists and bigots for speaking out about their concerns about the above, then, again, we, as a Nation have a problem.

When people prefer to debate the best bachelor or best contestant on X Factor to debating our Nation’s future, our children’s future and our grandchildren’s future – well, you got it, we have a problem.

When our news is censored and we have to delve in to the internet to find out what is happening in the world and in our own country, dare I say, we have a problem.

The one thing that sets Australia apart from almost any other Nation on Earth is the Aussie spirit. It can be seen as a she’ll be right mate attitude that suggests apathy; or she’ll be right mate because we will take care of it.
I went and saw Bridge of Lies yesterday and it is well worth the watch.
The Berlin Wall was put up to separate two different Political views. It was a physical wall. Today, we have a wall being built in Australia. It is not made of bricks and mortar. It is made of censorship, Political Correctness and insidious manipulation through media control, Acts of Parliament and Social media trolls. There is no razor wire, no watch towers. Just the ability to call someone a racist.

I am reminded of the words in the old childhood saying: Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Well, today, apparently words can hurt you, but only if you live on the side of the wall that our Government and Politicians have elected as the “right” side of the wall.

No longer are people in Australia even able to scale a wall. Bullets are not needed. To shoot us down, all that is needed is to call us racists or bigots.
I am hoping that the Aussie “She’ll be right mate” translates to “don’t worry, we will take care of it” and rise up and say that this is our country.

Many of us came from convict backgrounds, sent in to exile for stealing a coat or a loaf of bread or a silver spoon.
Some came for murder and robbery or prostitution. Tough people.

Many came from China to work on the Gold Fields.

Some came from Italy to work on the Snowy Mountain scheme.

Some came from Hungary during the Revolution.

Some came from Vietnam during the Vietnam War.
But they came for a chance to work and start a new life. And they worked hard.

The Greeks, Serbs, and Irish, so many more that it would be impossible to name.

There were no hand outs, no privileges offered.

These people were given a chance to start a new life, in Australia, to become Australians.
And Australians they became. They learned English and embraced our country while offering the gift of their food and culture and music.

We accepted that gift and sat together at the same table and laughed and drank their wine, ate their food, danced to their music and married and loved their people.

As they did us.

I have spoken with friends from Hungarian, Italian etc backgrounds and while they embrace and celebrate their roots, they consider themselves Australian.

The common denominator with this terrible situation that we find ourselves in is that our current immigrant population do not want to embrace our culture but to destroy it.
They do not want to learn our language, but to annihilate it.
They do not want to work but to get us to work for them.

Friends, this is not a Refugee crisis. This is an Australia Crisis.
I fear that it will be too late if something does not happen while we still have enough Aussies left.

- Larry Pickering"
dapope

Re: Wake up call

Post by dapope »

I guess the original inhabitants af this land feel much the same.. a shining examplr was NOT set by the early settlers. They behaved in the same manner.
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
Busman

Post by Busman »

Wake up Larry, it's already too late
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Actually the racism is worse against us as Aussie, IMO, not the other way around.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

I saw what I think and bugger the PC rubbish.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

dapope wrote:I guess the original inhabitants af this land feel much the same.. a shining examplr was NOT set by the early settlers. They behaved in the same manner.
Ah.... but how far do you go back when establishing the original inhabitants? A lot of remains of a very different race have been found that pre date the "indigenous people" who are claiming it to be their land.

As far a Pickering's spiel about us accepting the immigrants from other nationalities as part of our own, a rather short memory there, even the English immigrants copped the $20 pom tag and many tried to bring the old ways with them regarding industrial relations, hardly accepting our "She'll be right" way of life. Think of all the "names" we have labelled any group of immigrants and think of how they collected in their own groups to hold on to their "Heritage" and the old ways from back home. Each group suffered the Aussie racism till a new group came along, then the name calling became a form of friendly joking banter to make them feel accepted and join with us against the new peril.

But all that aside, any group entering Australia to make it their new home can not expect Australian's to change to their way of thinking, that was the old country, if you want to hold on to that then return to the old country where that way of life is accepted, don't expect it to be accepted here, don't demand it be accepted and not expect a back lash from the locals.

End of Rant

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
dapope

Post by dapope »

Latest evidence indicates up to 50000 years..
Bit of a head start..
The white man is copping some of his own back..
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

I think Pickering was just pointing out the reality we face for the future and the difference between how immigrants of the last century were happy to assimilate into our societies and embrace our culture. Unlike those they are bringing in now, who don't want to become Aussies, but retain their primitive beliefs and cultural independence and force us to accept that, including their religious laws and suppressions.

We have immigration and refugees simply to increase consumption and the profit growth of the corporate and ideological elites, not to make life better. More people is no good for any aspect of society and history shows it is the smaller isolated societies that last the longest. The two longest surviving cultural societies on the planet that we know of, stayed small in number and lived with the land and came from this country. Those that were in Aus before, may have been there longer. More people means less of everything for us and we already import more than 85% of consumer goods and foods, plus 100% of fuels and very soon gas. Because they have for sold all our gas overseas to increase profits now. Yet they are decreasing services and increasing costs, whilst adding more and more humans to an increasingly struggling land and ecology.

Bringing more people into Aus will only reduce our society to what we increasingly see overseas, dis functioning societies and growing violence. The political system of all sides is deeply rooted to the 18-19th century approach of the insane populate or perish, which is the opposite to what is required for this 21st century.

We are all immigrants in some genetic past, but there are good a bad immigrants and it seems the focus is on importing the worst of the bad and future threats for some reason and a complete burden on the welfare system for the rest of their lives.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Hmmm...... speak to any genuine tribal aboriginal (they even hate being grouped under that title) if they are free to roam any where in Aust..... the reality is they are extremely territorial, white Australian can go any where within Aust and expect to be treated reasonably well, an aboriginal must ask permission to enter another tribes lands, death is not ruled out of the possible actions if they don't. The aboriginal community is only united when it comes to actions against the Australian govt, they are not a united race by any means, they constantly battled with tribes on their borders to keep them out of their patch, they were not a peace loving race as some try to project.

As far as immigration, Australians would be doing it real tough now if we had stayed with the white Australia policy, yet some like to romanticise about how great Australia would have been if we had locked our borders, but we do need to retain our identity and not allow any race to change our country to suit them. Many have tried, some have managed to get some of their cultures accepted, but there is a difference between tolerating and giving in, let's hope we all remember the difference and that we all allow a bit of tolerance every so often
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

No shit!! :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.