RIP Ronnie Corbett

This section is for any articles of news that you come across that are of interest to other members. Please write a short description and then provide a link to the relevent website of the item. Please be aware that sometimes the website showing the details may be removed. If you later on find the link not working, please advise a Mod so it can be removed.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

RIP Ronnie Corbett

Post by T1 Terry »

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-03-31/r ... 85/7290542 A good innings I guess but he will certainly be missed along with all the other greats who have crossed over to the other side recently. His skit a in the fruit shop has me laughing every time I see it, a great mix of new tech slang which would have been quite foreign to most his age, yet brilliantly presented. Rest In Peace Ronnie, if there is a here after the two Ronnies will be teamed up again and the comedy club will be a never ending round of the great comedians entertaining the millions
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Mrcoolabah1au

Re: RIP Ronnie Corbett

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

bye ronnie :D
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini