LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Any dates & venues of get togethers, Farmer's Markets, Shows, Rally's or other items of interest
Dot

Re: LAKE ELHINSTONE PHOTOS.

Post by Dot »

Stealth departure hey? come on who did what? :) not the P in the water tank trick I hope!! :) :) who bring no wood not sit around night fire smoking peace pipe. So the old Boonga boonga tribal leader said way back in they year of . Wish we were there. :(
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

9am on the dot, Dot. Would have loved to meet some of the nice Forumites in the six days we were there. :(
Jon
Shirley

Post by Shirley »

Great photos, enjoy your time together, looks a good camp.
Shirley & Bruce.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Is there a cook off happening? maybe a moonie or two?? Has Brad got his genny out yet? Who is being naughty?. 9am is not stealth, that is mid morning :) but for me it is the middle of the night.:)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Catriana & I invited you up to the fire Friday night & you did not come. Around the fire again last night from about 4pm so plenty of time to meet all the others Kay & Jon. My last comment which is exactly what happened. Can do no more than the invitation.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
GregnDee

Post by GregnDee »

We had a lovely time chatting away, but as you can see by what we were wearing around the fire, although the days were delightfully warm, the evenings had a real chill in them, so most of us retired to the warmth of our rspctive vans, beds, etc fairly early. It was real good to put faces to forum names! We forgot what Chuck looked like because last time we met it was colder and he was fully dressed.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Come on you lot, what's been happening and where are some more pics??? sssshhheeeeeeesh :lol:
Macca

Post by Macca »

No cook off, no moon, Brad does not have his genny. Just for you shall try to get some more pics to-morrow but b----y annoying having to reduce before I post them. Big day to-day- 280k in & out to Mackay with the CCs for food, batteries, glasses, phones, Citronella, card games, Rummikub, wine nibblies. Don't think I missed anything.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
Dot

Post by Dot »

thank you :) :) :)
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

One happy dog at Lake Elphinstone
lady.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jon