Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
BernieQ2

Re: Nightly Goodnight Everyone

Post by BernieQ2 »

Council Dot they wanted a building engineers report...on a bloody transportable shad shed
And had to pay up front to the engineer...that was October last year.
He done all the paperwork but didn't sign it.
So I done a "Dot" I sent the Office of Fair Trading to deal with him...it worked.
Bernie.
Dot

Post by Dot »

BernieQ2 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:56 am Council Dot they wanted a building engineers report...on a bloody transportable shad shed
And had to pay up front to the engineer...that was October last year.
He done all the paperwork but didn't sign it.
So I done a "Dot" I sent the Office of Fair Trading to deal with him...it worked.
Bernie.
Good lad, more people should start sticking up for themselves.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

@ bodies looked at (the Dr went blind for a while) 2 things frozen (one on each body) G to have a biopsy for another spot. I had a choking fit again this time on a small mars bar :roll: I ordered a mirror for the bus on ebay and that was todays sum of events. Off to the city for physio tomorrow and G to podiatrist. Never ending for us oldies. . Bed time Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Native Pepper x :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

on a bloody transportable shad shed
Is that the one being cemented into the ground Bernie?

BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

jon_d wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:48 am
on a bloody transportable shad shed
Is that the one being cemented into the ground Bernie?

No Jon it will be sitting on concrete piers with removable brackets locking it down.
Bernie.
jon_d

Post by jon_d »

That's pretty smart Bernie...... otherwise it may have needed a more in depth engineering report. ;)
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Dot, glad the skin check was positively exciting for you both. Keeping the medical profession in caviar again xxxx

Wednesday, we woke to find that we were living in the centre of a very deep moat. We declared it to be a stop at home day. When the rain eased enough, his nibs waded over to the crappy caretaker, gave him $25 cash and was not given a receipt.
Today we left that crappy place behind.
As we only want to move once before the Easter event, we decided that a bigger city would be better. So we arrived at Ipswich showy, only to be put on a temporary site, due to them being full. They don't take bookings, but I had been sort of promised a site when I rang this morning. Once someone moves out tomorrow, we will move to their site. What a PITA. It's very much in the middle of a couple of major highways, so traffic noise is loud.

Probably hit some shops tomorrow.

nighty night xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Dot

Post by Dot »

A day of doing 0. Had some rain, sun and a slight breeze. Went to sleep in the chair last night. :lol: Still awaiting for the vent for the bus, now 3 weeks. Deborah I would of asked for a receipt or rang the committee person and asked for one. We had the same thing once we stayed at a showground (qld) paid the caretaker the $25 asked for and then we see the fee was actually $20 so yep the caretaker was sacked for NOT giving receipts and pocketing fees for themselves. (husb and wife). thieving bastar-- everywhere. Finished my latest attempt at doing a terrarium. Pic tomorrow. I am looking forward to catching up with some news from my mate Nigel soon. Petels what are you up to ? how long are you in Mannum? They are saying the Covid and Flu is about to br socking it to us again very soon so if you are believers or not get your jabs soon. Off to the shower now so Goodnight everyone x :D Goodnight Tanks x :D
dream4red

Post by dream4red »

Booked in already to see gp after Easter to arrange said jabs Dot. Last year he just hit us with them almost as soon as we walked into his rooms. xxxx

Sad thing that we have to make appointments 3 weeks in advance for no urgent stuff. PITA

We spent the morning fiddle farting around waiting for the peeps on the site that we had to move to, to leave. Poor things, they had a doctors appointment that took a long time. As they were hooking up, we were starting to get ready to move. We spoke with them and were warned about the tree being full of bats. As we only have a 16 foot van, we didn't have to be parked almost touching said tree like he had done. So far, we haven't heard a single bat. Something to be said for not owning a van that is so big...one for us.

Did a small drive around the city having a site seeing drive. Very interesting old buildings, but no way to stop and take pics, so you will have to take my word for that, It's good to see the buildings have not all been knocked down the way NSW allows.

night all xxx
Deborah

Just get out there and enjoy life
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all. Deborah Lawnton showgrounds at Petrie very good and very popular. We used them frequently when home rented for 4 years. It is only a 20min drive for us tocheck home. Handy to trains etc, wonderful seafood wholesaler if you into sea food. We go them when we want fresh stuff.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#