What did you do in the Age of Aquarius?

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
justgarbage

Re: What did you do in the Age of Aquarius?

Post by justgarbage »

Well that was a spectacular flop Maryanne. The same thread on the Ulysses Club Forums years ago was great fun, well participated in, and stories that would make even the most rabid blush. Face it, this lot have lead very sheltered lives on the evidence presented thus far and I suspect that is not about to change. I think Bruce deserves a smiley stamp for the most exciting disclosure!
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

Or maybe those who have had exciting adventurous and interesting lives have no need to talk about it and just enjoy the satisfaction of what they have achieved and experienced. :)
Dot

Post by Dot »

I reckon Mike had the best post..honest and straight to the point :lol: :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Hey Dot, Did you go to the first Sunbury or others. I think there were three. I remember meeting some mates at the Digger Rest pub on a Friday, and getting some grog and buying some other stuff and the next thing I remember is that it was Tuesday and who knows what happened. Most of the people that I know that might remember are all dead, so I can't ask them. But I'm sure I had a good time.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Must have been the first David and god knows what went on ?? :lol: :lol: Never paid either, friends I went with knew the land owners so we snuck in :lol:
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Mrsjustgarbage

Post by Mrsjustgarbage »

Ok guys for once I think John is right. Worth a try, just not the right audience. No more witty topics from me :)
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

It's an interesting question, so not a flop and brought back memories of what I was doing at the first 2 Sunbury festivals, which haven't thought about for decades.
GoinBush

Post by GoinBush »

What actually is the Age of Aquarius? I'm a Aquarius, does that count? ;)
Lance

Post by Lance »

Lance & Annee
Looking for more Music Festival Dates in Victoria 8-)
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hey man (lance) were you the little fella in the green bellbottoms and the swirly shirt or was just me? :lol: :lol: OMG it might even have been David Supersparky or OMG even Mr Nativepepper :shock: :shock: :shock: