Full moon tonight!

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Full moon tonight!

Post by BruceS »

Mine & Dot's is past the training stage I'm afraid!!
Even singing God Save the Queen doesn't work! (or the pepper shaker!)
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Mrsjustgarbage

Post by Mrsjustgarbage »

BruceS wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:24 pm You obviously don't know me!!
:oops: :x :twisted:
)(I'm a chicken!)
kangaroo2.gif

Not bad for my pixel by pixel creation?
Ah come on Bruce with some advanced training I could have you exploding again like a Double Bunger instead of a Tom Thumb! :D
justgarbage

Post by justgarbage »

Look's like you have an invitation on offer Bruce. Best not dilly dally! :D
Keevo52

Post by Keevo52 »

G,Day All
I plead guilty to one of the Five moonerists as shown in Dots post, and yes Dot it is time for a repeat as I am sure that one has worn off by now, speaking of the moon, I was in a night sailing race here on Lake Macquarie on Saturday night last, the night was clear and a tad cool but the moonlight on the lake was truly something to see and coincidently I was telling my crew about the mooning tradition with Dot, Chuck and other guilty parties and he made the comment that it was too cold to bare our bits tonight and I agreed with that, wind chill of 0 degrees on my new gizmmo so the moon was not given its due, anyway the race started at dusk at 5 and finished around 8.30, we had around 6 to 7 knots of breeze so we got around pretty quickly then it was time for Rum and other suitable drinks.
Stay Safe
Keevo52
Chris aka Keevo52, Living at Fishing Point Lake Macquarie NSW Husband to Glennis, and now accompanied with our Mini Poodle Coco, wishing we were back on the road in our winnie and toad.