hi guys n gals

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
BACAMICK

hi guys n gals

Post by BACAMICK »

hi all T1 put me onto to this fourm , looks realy interesting , currently building a bus up , will post some info in the near futer:)
currently we own a pub in country vic so not a lot of time to get on here n post but will be reading heaps :)

regards mick n di
Dot

Re: hi guys n gals

Post by Dot »

Hi Mick & Di and welcome to this place known affectionately as the "happy forum". Looking forward to seeing your bus conversion..
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Welcome Di & Mick,
We hope you like it here and please post up some info of your build when you get time.
Which area in country Vic? A little plug for the pub won't hurt!!!
Then again if we flood you out you'll never get the rig fitted out!!!!
:lol: :D ;)
Enjoy !!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Dot

Post by Dot »

You won't have to worry about "the boss" invading you he comes from some place called Italy.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

G'day Mick & Di, glad you decided to join us over here on the "happy forum" :lol: well, we are trying to keep it that way at least.
Owning a pub is like trying to keep 3 women happy at the same time, I checked out the Google street view and it's not a small pub either so where are you going to find time to build a bus into a motorhome? I wish you luck with it, there are a lot of friendly people here who have convertered busses of various shapes and sizes so there's a good start to help out with tips and tricks and advice on what works and doesn't work for them.
Another place you are going to have to put up photos and a story, you won't have time for the pub :lol:

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

G'day Mick & Di,

Welcome to the funny farm, now just buckle up & enjoy the ride. :D
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Right Oh, who scared em off, T1 with all that talk of work or was it Chucks reputation, or was it the "Italian" connection?
Chuck

Post by Chuck »

:? :? :?
Chuck & Catriana
aka Geriatric Gypsies.

2018 VW Tiguan.
White.
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

I'd reckon he'd be busy pulling cold beers all day!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

BACAMICK

Post by BACAMICK »

thanks guys for the replys :)
deff pulling a few coldies today
will start a bus build up :)