Well Chuck me Farlie...!!! IN the DOH...

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Vik351

Well Chuck me Farlie...!!! IN the DOH...

Post by Vik351 »

Well looks like I'm in the foldin stuff big time...

Dear Beneficiary,

I was appointed to come to Cambodia in Asia by my superior Mr. Antуnio Guterres and the World Bank President to effect the release of your CASH by UNITED NATION/FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION approved payment of $16,500,000.00 which has been approved to you since last year. Our intelligence reported reveals that this fund has been fluctuating off and on transit until it was intercept and returned to the US-CAMBODIA Treasury Account.

It is my pleasure to inform you that Your cash was uploaded to ATM Card, have been approved in your favor, The ATM VISA CARD Value is US$16,500,000.00. You are advised that a maximum daily withdrawal value of US$10,000.00 is permitted per day or the equivalent in your local currency, we have concluded delivery arrangement with Tracklan Express Courier Services, because they are affiliated to one of the Largest Insurance Companies.

In view of this development, you are requested to pay $180.00 to the deliver Company.

CECS BRONZ (2 DAYS WEEK DELIVERY) Mailing US$180.00
Insurance US$100.00
Vat (5%) US$ 80.00
TOTAL US$180.00

Kindly send your information to Tracklan Express Courier Services.

1)Full Name
2)Full Address
3)Telephone Number
4)A copy of identification
Tracklan Express Courier Services
Name: Miss.Chi Liko
Email: chiliko7@e-mail.ua

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a
100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24hrs after you have made the payment for shipping.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
Yours sincerely,

Mrs. Donna Story.

Just need one of yuz to lend me $180.00 to get the ball rollin...

First tingo on the list prolly one a these...

dont they ever give up ...???

vik... bloody Nora...!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Well Chuck me Farlie...!!! IN the DOH...

Post by T1 Terry »

Tell them to take USD200 from the account to cover expenses and forward the verification and transaction receipt from the bank as well as the VAT receipt so adjustments to records can be made so there is no misunderstanding that funds may have been illegally withdrawn from this account. I do understand there can be some delays so I will give you 48hrs to produce these documents before I forward this to the Federal Police in Australia to investigate.

Looking forward to receiving your reply, we would not want to start such a relationship of the wrong footing would we
Vik351
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Permission to cut and paste that...???

vik... in for a cut... :lol:
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

Wow Vik you're so lucky to have such wealthy relo's :) who forgot to tell about your big inheritance and that some foreign agency found it for you
and are willing to forward it on to you :lol: ,for a small fee of course. I'll bet you were beside yourself when you got the letter ,and you can't wait
to forward the recovery costs to those really honest people at the other end of the world who have got you're welfare at heart. :shock:

S..t Vik that almost restores my faith in humanity :roll:

Cheers Pat.
Billie Blue
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Yea Pat... had a Kenyan uncle who was rollin in it a while back...

Dunno what happened but, seemed urgent at the time they needed my bank #... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And the bloke on the local radio was sayin folk "DO" fall for it...!!! :o :o :shock:

Had the "have you been in a accident " phone call afkngain last night...

On the do not call list too...!!! :x

vik...
BillieBlue

Post by BillieBlue »

Does't it make you sick :cry: :cry:
Billie Blue