Dot & Georges .

Please feel free to describe your motorhome, campervan or caravan. (make, model, length etc)
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Dot & Georges .

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote:
Dot wrote:At least the bus went tickety boo.
I thought it went Brrmm Brrmm!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not Dotties bus apparently, I wonder what sound it makes on the exhaust brake? :?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

The last day I spent at school we 'installed' an exhaust brake on our physics teachers car....... 2 potatoes jammed up the exhaust.
How did we know the muffler would give in before the spuds shot out? Not our fault!!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Macca

Post by Macca »

Hope you, Dot & George, are safe from those fires down that way.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

BruceS wrote:The last day I spent at school we 'installed' an exhaust brake on our physics teachers car....... 2 potatoes jammed up the exhaust.
How did we know the muffler would give in before the spuds shot out? Not our fault!!
I had a very similar last day at school. :roll:
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Yep Kay the fires near by are under control but the nuts will be out to light some more soon enough I am sure. My last day at school was chosen for me by a majority of the staff :) :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

We put one of the head teachers (no, they didn't teach that Dottie) car on the middle landing of the southern stairwell (big school, 1200 boys) The issue came that so many of the big guys took off home early there was not enough muscle men to carry it back down the stairs :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

2230hrs and just got home from picking the bus up from super mechanic Shane. He found things that so called mechanics have missed on a few occasions i.e Those belts that had been wearing out in a few thousand k's was due to them being farm machinery types Not auto belts, he fixed the auto oiling system that had also been fixed NOT as well as a lot of leaks in the system, an oil pipe off the motor was leaking. he also found that the new shockies had had the wrong sized washers put on and the top of the shockie had moved to one side, adjusted the steering box so now the wheel is not so "playful" put an air nipple on the air tank, full service, (filters and oil) and I can't remember the rest. Towed the car home and even passed a truck coming up the hill :) So now in the yard is H&P caravan and colorado, G&D (and 2 dogs) caravan and Nissan, S&L monster bus and terios and our bus, 2 trailers and another spare car G&D have borrowed. time to get all the stuff back into the bus but after she has a big clean after the red dust venture :)
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Dot

Post by Dot »

table slide006.jpg
table slide005.jpg
table slide004.jpg
table slide003.jpg
table slide002.jpg
table slide.jpg

Here you go, the finished result of the sliding table. G ended up using aluminium channel along the wall and steel runners inside the channel. Before hand he used sliding door wheels and that was the problem with the shaving off of the aluminium. All good now. :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jon and Kay

Post by Jon and Kay »

Can you get George to lower those windows Dot? Sharing a table might be difficult, but sharing a view is priceless. :)
Jon
Dot

Post by Dot »

Nup, the windows stay put. We get the best view from the front window. anyway it is not always outside of the bus that the "best views " are always found :)