Photographing the Dumping Point!!

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Gemtree

Photographing the Dumping Point!!

Post by Gemtree »

Dot said,
Next thing some twerp (new word for me) will be asking for a picture of your dump point
Dot, I had never really thought of photographing the dumping point! I shall have to do so tomorrow... :roll: SO you can all wait for THAT with anticipation... LOL!

Just love that these forums exist so that we can get to know you all. It seems so much nicer to be anticipating your arrival and chatting before hand!

Has anyone seen the Family History movie we show? It is commercially produced, not just home movies, don't panic!! My great grandfather was the principal of Mungindi School in the 1920s and he packed up his wife and kids in a covered wagon and moved here, to MacDonald Downs on the Plenty Highway (a couple of hours from Gemtree). It really is a bit of an amazing story, and we have some footage of him in the 1960s, telling his tale. That movie will be shown every Wednesday and Saturday evening after Easter weekend, in conjunction with the Campoven Kitchen's roast dinner... just to help you plan your itinerary! Our campoven roasts are just $15.
IMG_1416.JPG
Cheers once again, everyone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kate & Aaron McMaster
Gemtree Caravan Park
www.gemtree.com.au
08 8956 9855
Gemtree

Re: Photographing the Dumping Point!!

Post by Gemtree »

Sorry - this was meant to be posted as a Reply to the other thread from Gemtree. Yet again it seems I am hogging the board! I'm sure I will get this right eventually... :oops:
Kate & Aaron McMaster
Gemtree Caravan Park
www.gemtree.com.au
08 8956 9855