G'Day

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
Robbee

G'Day

Post by Robbee »

Hi Ozervrver Forumites,
My wife and I own a 10m 5th Wheeler and tow it with a GMC twin-cab ute. We've been on the road for three years now and usualy spend about 30 weeks of the year travelling. The rest of the time we live in Melbourne and spend the time there catching up on chores!
After 36 years being a minister of churches in Victoria we now itinerate around Qld, NSW, SA and Victoria teaching and preaching. usually spending a week at each church, but sometimes longer. We enjoy ourselves immensely and hope to be able to do this for many more years.
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: G'Day

Post by T1 Terry »

Welcome to the foum Robbee and wife, hope you like it here. I don't think we get many church ministers on these forums but that doesn't mean you aren't most welcome to join in, might keep the naughty ones on the best P's & Q's for a while..... but I doubt it :lol: 3 yrs touring and preaching, it would be a very interesting way of seeing the country and meeting the people. It will shock everyone here but my dad was a lay preacher so much of my early childhood was spent doing a similar thing but in a much more localised area, our old cars wouldn't travel too far without something going wrong :lol: my early life training as a mechanic :roll:
Hope you feel comfy here and decide to join in.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi & welcome Robbee & wife.. You also may find this extra weird (only if you know me) but my grand daddy via marriage was a methodist minister and wrote a book "Methodism", George my husb (this time) his dad was a lay minister and my uncle was a missionary in Zululand during the uprising.. But the best claim to fame I have with the church is the minister that married me the first time in 1969 chucked it in after that.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Plus my sister worked for the COC for years :D :D Beat that Terry :lol: :lol: And Robbee can we see some pics of the inside of your 5th wheeler?? :D :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

T1 Terry wrote: It will shock everyone here but my dad was a lay preacher so much of my early childhood was spent doing a similar thing but in a much more localised area, our old cars wouldn't travel too far without something going wrong

T1 Terry & Margaret

Hmmm....! Ye of little faith.
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Liz Bailey

Post by Liz Bailey »

use bed & picedit.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz Bailey,
currently in NSW
Mt Evelyn, Victoria
...with husband, Rob, in a GMC truck towing a 5er
Liz Bailey

Post by Liz Bailey »

use thru to kitchen - Copy.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liz Bailey,
currently in NSW
Mt Evelyn, Victoria
Liz Bailey

Post by Liz Bailey »

kitchen.JPG
Liz Bailey,
currently in NSW
Mt Evelyn, Victoria
Liz Bailey

Post by Liz Bailey »

OH DEAR!! I CAN'T seem to upload all the pics in one post! Sorry!!! :oops:
thru to living area.JPG
Liz Bailey,
currently in NSW
Mt Evelyn, Victoria
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

That sure is a nice looking fit out Rob & Liz, are there any slideouts or does all that fit in the standard shaped body?

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Robbee

Post by Robbee »

T1 Terry wrote:That sure is a nice looking fit out Rob & Liz, are there any slideouts or does all that fit in the standard shaped body?

T1 Terry
Yes it has three slide outs Terry, lots of space and very comfortable.