Goodday all from Jan and Noel

Please introduce yourself here. Tell us a little about yourself but, please, no long conversations here.
noelesky

Goodday all from Jan and Noel

Post by noelesky »

Goodday All.
From Jan and Noel
I have been a member of this forum for a little time, and realised I did not introduce myself, and thank forum for allowing me to join.
We are retired and try to spend winters up North,or Nth. West. I have a 30' Aerolite 5TH Wheeler, bought in from U.S. it is now 12 years old, still going strong. I tow it with an F250 7.3 Diesel
Cheers Noel
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Re: Goodday all from Jan and Noel

Post by T1 Terry »

G'Day Jan & Noel, welcome to the forum. Tell us about your trips and your 5'er, some photos would be good too :D how does the big 7.3ltr handle towing the 5'er, if I ever did go back to a diesel I'd seriously look at one of those engines.

T1 Terry & Margaret
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Dot

Post by Dot »

Hi Jan & Noel and a big welcome to you both.. Any nice pictures of your set up for us to see please.. :D
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
noelesky

Post by noelesky »

Hi Terry
Hi Dot
Thanks for the welcome, have posted some pictures, people ask me if I have been there and a lot of time I would not have a clue, have to ask Jan, she gogs the brain cells, me I am like that song I been every where man, also know how to get out of Melbourne, got a Navman. Thats after the doctors say so.
Terry the 7.3 goes well looks well
Noel
Dot

Post by Dot »

hi Noel, glad you decided to come back with some pics, game man with that Melb driving, I keep well away from it these days, used to live in Essendon but it has grown sooo much it's scary stuff, I'll keep well outa there..navman or not :lol: Where are you planning on going when you get the all clear?
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
SteveW

Post by SteveW »

Where haven't you lived, Dot? ;)
Steve Williams
http://stevew1945blog.com/

Every absurdity has a champion to defend it.
Oliver Goldsmith. 1728 -1774
Dot

Post by Dot »

Even lived in Broadmeadows :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: