Re: Coronavirus discussion

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

Don't trust real physicians.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Not sure if I have mentioned it before, Ivermectin is supposed to be all the go for taking out blastocystitis which is a bug that lives in the guts of people that have worked in the recycled water network, (read sewerage treatment plants). Most of the guys I worked with were carrying that bug. But I don't have it anymore according to my latest blood tests. Go figure.
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

supersparky wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:30 pm Not sure if I have mentioned it before, Ivermectin is supposed to be all the go for taking out blastocystitis which is a bug that lives in the guts of people that have worked in the recycled water network, (read sewerage treatment plants). Most of the guys I worked with were carrying that bug. But I don't have it anymore according to my latest blood tests. Go figure.
blast-o-cystitis
Is that the technical term for spray and wipe? Lactose intolerance has the same symptoms ;) :lol:
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Nah, spray and wipe is caused by the over indulgence of alcohol, in my case. Blatocystitis just causes you to not convert food into energy and makes you feel like crap most of the time. It's really a fun thing to have. Not.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Uh, I need some lockdown advice, people.
How much vodka do I put in two 70g free-range scrambled eggs?
:? 8-)
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

How much ya got? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine
RobertNotBob

Post by RobertNotBob »

Prefer to put the vodka in myself and the eggs into a omelet for the wife. Robert
T1 Terry

Post by T1 Terry »

Greynomad wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:36 pm Uh, I need some lockdown advice, people.
How much vodka do I put in two 70g free-range scrambled eggs?
:? 8-)
You can try a 50/50 mix, equal proportion of scrambled eggs on the plate to vodka in the glass .... but if it's good vodka, you might want to adjust the ratio. It won't stop Covid, but might provide an example of the feeling of not being able to breathe or hold anything you eat in your stomach for very long .... but unlike long Covid, the completely washed out feeling will pass when you stop having that much vodka with your scrambled eggs 8-)

T1 Terry
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Has it occurred to anyone else that the 70% and 80% hoohah is inaccurate?
Fifteen percent of Australia’s population is under 12. They are not included in the calculations.
If you add to that the 20~30% remaining unvaccinated, that means that actually somewhere between 35~45% of Australians are unvaccinated.
And you can’t say that children under 12 don’t get infected. As the lockdown is eased it seems schools are the places where the virus is most easily spreading.
It’s a worry…
Last edited by Greynomad on Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Ray, it has probably crossed the mind of a lot of us here. But, have we ever had a gubmint that told the truth and didn't manipulate figures and other data to suit there own agendas? Way back when covid started they told us that kids can't get it, if I recall correctly. Since proven to be less than accurate info.
Cheers
David

2006 Winnebago Alpine