Chicken parma in hospital

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
2foot6

Chicken parma in hospital

Post by 2foot6 »

What hospital gives you chicken parma for dinner, Leongatha does and it was delicious BUT they forgot the beer. :lol: I'm hoping it's on the menu for the next two weeks. :lol:
I aspire to inspire before I expire.
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Chicken parma in hospital

Post by BruceS »

Haha ... i just got a cold meat salad. We should hold a contest to see who spends the most time in hospitals?

Bloody gall bladder! It's gotta go, I tell you!
BruceS
Mannum, SA

2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

My wife had hers removed forty years ago but got stones removed again in January?
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

Would it be fair to assume that both Peter and Bruce have had recent stays in hospital. If that's a yes for either or both, I hope that you blokes both get sorted and back to the real world sooner rather than later.
And a big Get Well Soon to ALL our forumites that aren't the best at the mo'. :D
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Dot

Post by Dot »

Typical men, say nothing, hope your prostates are all ok :D If either of you two boys have been or are in hosp let us know so we can send you genuine get well wishes. Another forum member Dee also had an emergency gall bladder op last week her stones were massive and black , great for a necklace. All hosp foods these days are already made up from outside suppliers. YUCK.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
2foot6

Post by 2foot6 »

Moved in on Wednesday, Drs say parole maybe in two weeks. The food here is great...NO COMPLAINTS ... and the staff are great as well
Dot

Post by Dot »

dee.jpg
These are Dees gall stones from last week.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Queen of the Banal & OT chatter and proud of it. If it offends you then tough titty titty bang bang.
Noggins

Post by Noggins »

Hospital visits....., I'm so over them after my last call.
I've survived lung cancer, and had the lung removed.
Survived prostate cancer, all the gear is still there, but it don't work any longer. ( a mixed blessing ) I think ..? )
But a change in blood pressure meds nearly finished me off .

I've always had high BP and have a BP thingi at home to sorta monitor it, so when I was feeling a bit low and dizzy I took a reading .
220 and the pulse at 40 so I thought I'd better see my Doc , luckily I didn't have to wait the usual 2 weeks ( get sick by appointment seems to be the thing today )
Next thing I know I'm in an Ambulance and into Emergency hooked up to all sorts of machines.
The BP at one time went to 125 and the heartbeat was down to 25/30 and I was sorta out to it a bit.
Then this bloke ( chaplain ) comes in and after a few mins of talk asks me if I have any "Last Wishes">
I was a bit vague at the time so I didn't put it all together and it took me a few days to get the question.
Anyway after 4 days I was out of emergency and into a ward for obs, stayed there for another coupla daze and then back home.

Seems like I reacted Badly to a Beta Blocker, and it could have really put my ideas of living till 100 out of reach .
Anyway, it's all good now, but there have been a few side effects that I don't like.
Short-term memory for one.
Short-term memory for one.
As well as that I'm becoming an expert on the "Pensioner Walk", you know, walk into a room, what am I here for, walk back out, then walk back in.
It does give me a bit of exercise that I really could do without.

Anyway I'm back on target for the 100 Telegram

Ron
Much that passes as idealism is disguised hatred or disguised love of power.

Ignorance is Liberating
You're not restricted by facts or knowledge.
You're a Free Person and, as such, able to form your own conclusions.
Busman

Post by Busman »

Go in Monday, new knee Tuesday, food was ok last time I was in Hospital 50 years ago. They tell me I can have a bottle of red at night so can't all be bad, unless the wine is !
Vanishing Point, almost ready to vanish
Suzuki GV more than ready to go NOW !
BruceS
Site Admin

Post by BruceS »

Good on yer Ron!!
Hang in there mate & give 'em hell.
I,m back on food at last. Headed to the toot to only pass wind! Had to be safe you know!
Scan booked for Wed might get to the bottom of things.
Thought BobR would have joined this deadly discussion group! Hehe
BruceS
Mannum, SA