Electic boosted bikes

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
TigerMK1

Electic boosted bikes

Post by TigerMK1 »

We have 2 electric bycicles for sale. Bike number 1 is a duel suspension 23 speed moutain bike fitted with a 250W electric motor on the front wheel, it also has a Lithuim battery and a head/tail light with key lock. The 2nd bike is a 18 speed electic boosted folding bike, duel suspension, unused since conversion to electric boosted. It also has a 250W electric motor front wheel and a lithium battery pack mounted on the rrear carrier.

To carry the bikes we have a Hitch Haul carrier that fits a standard 2" tow hitch.
Sale price bike 1 is $600
Sale price bike 2 is $700
Hitch Haul is $400
Total package buy is $1,400
TigerMK1

Re: Electic boosted bikes

Post by TigerMK1 »

Lots of views, no comments, looks like evilbay for a answer
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

What size front wheel on the mountain bike? Do you also have the original front wheels for these bikes or were they electric when you bought them?
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

T1 Terry wrote:What size front wheel on the mountain bike? Do you also have the original front wheels for these bikes or were they electric when you bought them?
They were standard adult mountain bikes that I converted with factory components that included standard size replacement front wheels with a hub motor built in. If converting back, all components are removable including replacing the front wheel with a standard unit but why bother?
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

I want to convert my bike to electric assist, or replace it with another bike, Margaret wants electric assist for her bike but it's sort of a rare breed, 7 speed in hub gears and a very sleek looking bike, and she loves it. If I can buy these two bikes from you, sshe can decide if she wants to convert her bike and we put one of the bikes back to original and sell it or hand it on to one of the kids, the same with my bike.
So, if you still have the original wheels that came with the bikes as well, I'm very interested.

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

T1 Terry wrote:I want to convert my bike to electric assist, or replace it with another bike, Margaret wants electric assist for her bike but it's sort of a rare breed, 7 speed in hub gears and a very sleek looking bike, and she loves it. If I can buy these two bikes from you, sshe can decide if she wants to convert her bike and we put one of the bikes back to original and sell it or hand it on to one of the kids, the same with my bike.
So, if you still have the original wheels that came with the bikes as well, I'm very interested.

T1 Terry
I think I may have the origional wheels however if I dont, any bike shope have them. The price I have on them is a loss price. I need the space as my wife cannot ride a bike anymore.
RussellB[SA]

Post by RussellB[SA] »

TigerMK1 wrote:Lots of views, no comments, looks like evilbay for a answer
Just sold an ordinary bike on Bike exchange http://www.bikeexchange.com.au, excellent results, too good in fact cause I don't have a bike until my new on arrives on Friday.

Have a look.
Russell Barter from South Australia AKA "Death on Wheels"
Mitsubishi Challenger towing a Jurgen 2406 Caravan. Its all about fun with friends travelling our great country.
TigerMK1

Post by TigerMK1 »

Hi Terry, if you are still interested, give me a shout. They are a bargain and I can remove all the components so it is a quick change to any bike. The postage would be a lot less as well. Consider a new front wheel, heavy duty spokes connected to a 250W motor, A Lithuim battery pack mounted on a rear back rack. (helps withe weight distribution and allows the battery unit to fit snugly.) There is also the battery management system, the handlebar changes so the brakes still work and the gears as well, it also includes the speed control for the motor. The finish is the headlight LED unit that shows battery charge as well it includes the key start, lock as well. If this suits, a full conversion for 2 bikes, I can sell at $1,000 +postage.

Return to “FOR SALE!!”