Christmas Puddings Delivered Australia-Wide]

Any items that you wish to sell or otherwise rid yourself of can be placed in here.
Newcastle George

Christmas Puddings Delivered Australia-Wide]

Post by Newcastle George »

Wishing to purchase a Quality Christmas Pudding or two??? Julie has asked me to advise forumites where they can be obtained.

Have a look at Adamstown Pudding Kitchen. Puddings may be ordered on-line.

"Not only are these puddings delicious they are also excellent value. Due to the support of trained volunteers who manage wrapping and delivery, these puddings are available at a market price lower than other comparable commercial products. In addition, profits from their sale are used by the Adamstown Uniting Church to support a range of welfare and community programs in Newcastle, Australia and overseas. These currently include Lifeline, and overseas projects such as the provision of fresh water in Africa, school education in the Pacific and community development in East Timor."

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor
BruceS
Site Admin

Re: Christmas Puddings Delivered Australia-Wide]

Post by BruceS »

George I had a little trouble negotiating the menu. Does one have to subscribe before the menu works?
BruceS
Mannum, SA

Newcastle George

Re: Christmas Puddings Delivered Australia-Wide]

Post by Newcastle George »

Bruce,

Seems one has to scroll to the bottom of the home page and make selections from there. I haven't used the site, just did what I was told. :)

Or, right click on top menu and open :?

George
George, Julie, Leonie & Sean - Kotara, Newcastle
DIY 11.5M 1979 Bedford, Nissan/UD FE6T motor

Return to “FOR SALE!!”