Good morning daily

Drop in and dribble on about nothing serious. Seriously a mad place to hang out. Better to avoid it if you're not in the mood!!! If you're determined to be sad, bad, mad & angry then move along!!!
bob r

Re: Good morning daily

Post by bob r »

Morning all 25 this morning the first am the front verandah been dry for a while
Might have to fire up the lawnmower.

Bob
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all, a hottie yesterday. I can almost see the lawn growing with the heat, fert. and still occasional showers.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
supersparky

Post by supersparky »

It was a good night for racing at the speedway last night. No rain at Warnambool. I hope it stays that way until Monday. It is still not proper daylight here yet. Have a good day everyone.😀
Cheers
David

David and Terrie with Bandit the travelling companion
2006 Winnebago Alpine
Recently retired and loving it.
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
RAIN at Dysart but now clear sky with little cloud. There was just under 60 ml in the gauge this morning when I checked. That rainfall was since 03:00pm yesterday.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
Macca

Post by Macca »

Good morning all on this Australia Day. Have to collect bacon on walk this morning as forgot to get some. we like B & E & T Sundays.
Time is passing too quickly so live life to the full with your spouse/partner while you still have she/he by your side.
http://bkmcl.wordpress.com/2013/03/12/o ... m-24-2-13/#
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Morning Kay , yep its bacon and egg day last one for us before heading home tomorrow .
Done buggs all yesty except my morning walk . only one of the g/sons arrived .. the other today ...maybe..
Morning Bob anymore rain ? dry all day here and at home....don't know about last nite at home yet ?
Bernie .
bob r

Post by bob r »

Morning Kay n Bernie n others no rain here yesty got the house yard mowed then got a flat tyre so a trip to Maryborough for new tube all fixed now will start on the paddock in an hour or so.

Bob
Mrcoolabah1au

Post by Mrcoolabah1au »

Yes nice morning by the river today cocky screeching sun breaking through the trees 🤗
Coolabah1au
Wayne nini
Keith Morris

Post by Keith Morris »

"tanks" here---
We got 82 ml at the Dysart Bunker since yesterday arvo. The sky is very overcast this morning so maybe we are in for a bit more.
Keith.

I'm now 85 years of age and living in WA, single (gave up looking), white hair, no teeth, no address, no money, no worries.
BernieQ2

Post by BernieQ2 »

Up date raining at home .
Bernie .

Return to “Drop in & Chat”