It was on the cards to happen, just didn't expect it 6 mths after

Anything you like to talk about..Dot is the boss...
Coolabah1au

Re: It was on the cards to happen, just didn't expect it 6 mths after

Post by Coolabah1au »

Yes ok thanks for that great message the extra length was all way a problem [emoji590][emoji590][emoji590][emoji590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dapope

Post by dapope »

Gee Terry, never the easy road for you. I hope the current treatment has some ongoing good effect and reversal, you could do with a break. Will keep my fingers crossed for you
Wobblybox on wheels
Pace Arrow. La de da, property in two continents..
T1 Terry
Location: Mannum South Australia by the beautiful Murray River

Post by T1 Terry »

The doc made it clear that there would be no reversal, at best he hopes to stabilise the problem. Only time will tell if I can adapt to the problems the eye sight throws up, or just accept the yrs have beaten me and change course or just retire like a 65 yr old could a few yrs back :roll:

T1 Terry
A person may fail many times, they only become a failure when they blame someone else John Burrows
If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine. – Jim Barksdale, former Netscape CEO
Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:29 am The doc made it clear that there would be no reversal, at best he hopes to stabilise the problem. Only time will tell if I can adapt to the problems the eye sight throws up, or just accept the yrs have beaten me and change course or just retire like a 65 yr old could a few yrs back :roll:

T1 Terry
yep... ;)

vik...
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

You would go mad jest sitting around with no man she’d to keep you active [emoji590][emoji3166][emoji3166][emoji106][emoji106][emoji3060]

Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

T1,
Is there a Men’s Shed in town wot you could join???
They’re always welcoming new and different skilled people. It’s not all woodwork & tea/coffee.
...And it would save Margaret’s sanity once you’ve retired. 😀

Alternatively, could you teach Margaret to do the work, then you could retire and become a silent partner/househusband. 😜🤣
Last edited by Greynomad on Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
Coolabah1au

Post by Coolabah1au »

Man-shed

Vik351

Post by Vik351 »

Coolabah1au wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:55 am You would go mad jest sitting around with no man she’d to keep you active [emoji590][emoji3166][emoji3166][emoji106][emoji106][emoji3060]

He's got a freeking cat to make cat runs for now...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okOVxfuSYPk

vik... ;)
Merk 4x4 VF30 519 CDI 2020 LWB V6TD 3 ltr 6 wheeler ,Tenorite Grey ... yep, it's not white ...!!! 8-)
Greynomad

Post by Greynomad »

Beats mine by about 400%!
😳
Regards & God bless,
Ray
--
"Insufficient data for a meaningful answer."
Isaac Asimov, "The Last Question"

"I refuse to drink water, because of the disgusting things fish do in it"
W.C.Fields
native pepper

Post by native pepper »

T1 Terry wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:29 am The doc made it clear that there would be no reversal, at best he hopes to stabilise the problem. Only time will tell if I can adapt to the problems the eye sight throws up, or just accept the yrs have beaten me and change course or just retire like a 65 yr old could a few yrs back :roll:

T1 Terry
The medical profession told me there was no chance of reversing my condition at 26, after removing the bottom lobe of my right cancerous lung and said I had a couple of years if lucky. Someone told me if I removed the cause, it could help and lengthen my active life. So searched for the cause and found it, big battle for a few years but slowly came good. Now 75, run a couple of klms every day, am very fit healthy, still play in a band, no medication and an extremely healthy scrumptious diet. To my way of thinking it all depends on how important to you real life is and not what doctors tell you. After all, they can't cure anything much, just cover the symptoms, relieve the pain for a short time, cut out bits then leave it to the body to do the healing.

Know a lot of people who have done the same thing as I and survived death sentences by the medical profession, they also refused to accept the verdict and took it upon themselves to find a fix for their problem. It always turns out diet, lifestyle and environment are what causes and fixes 95% of our medical problems.

Return to “Dot,s Banal Chat...”